Tuesday 11 February 2014

Zoe Jewel - A Review

Zoe Jewel - A Review

I have been fortunate to have been sent a beautiful necklace from Zoe Jewel to review for you all. Zoe contacted me to ask if it was something I would be interested in and as a lover of all jewellery I jumped at the chance! I selected this beautiful necklace;


It arrived really quickly and by secure delivery which I was really impressed with, as well as it arriving in a beautiful bag which can be seen in the photo above.

The necklace I chose has beautiful black stones which also have different colours shimmering through them when it catches the light. This one is a short necklace, but that doesn't take away how lovely it is. I've worn it a few times since I received it and have always received lots of compliments on the style of it and how lovely it is when it catches the light. The quality of the products are also really good and I feel confident that I will be able to wear this necklace for many years to come. The pictures really don't do it justice but I hope you can see the lovely different colours throughout. 




Please take a look through her website as although, sadly, the necklace I have reviewed, is no longer available, there are many others which are just as beautiful and unique. Zoe's website can be found at www.zoejewel.com

This necklace was provided to me for the purpose of a review, but this has no impact on the honesty or integrity of the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment